9th Annual Hospitality Symposium a Success
Thanks for those who participated in, attended, and supported on 3/25/14.
17 Guest and Panel Speakers, 8 Breakout Sessions covered the most important trends for wine country hospitality professionals!
Special thanks to our Guest & Panel Speakers:
Don Shindle, General Manager at the Westin Verasa, Napa
- Albert Yu, Hospitality Management Coordinator, Santa Rosa Jr. College
- Barbara Insel, President & CEO of Stonebridge Research Group, LLC
- Antonette Eckert, International Director for Asia at the CA Travel & Tourism Commission
- Randy Martinsen, Director of Marketing at Grgich Hills Estate Winery
- Ben Stone, Director, Sonoma County Economic Development Board
- Greg Clark, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner
- Sandy Elles, Executive Director for the Napa Farm Bureau
- Melodie Hilton, Director of Marketing and PR for Napa River Inn
- Linzi Gay, General Manager at Clif Family Winery
- Meg Barkley, Director of Hospitality & Wine Clubs at Clif Family Winery
- Andrew Healy of 3 rock marketing
- Ron Lindenbusch, Lagunitas Brewery
- Jason Withrow, Redd Napa Valley
- Michael Pazdon, Goose and Gander
- Ian Winget, Napa Valley Distillery
- Paul Martin, Napa Valley Distillery
Thanks to our Silent Auction Donors: Carolynne Gamble, Linda Bausch, Paul Franson, Clairesquares, Coco Delice, Ka' Chava Tribal Superfood, Aglio di Mirabella, Wine Road of Sonoma County, Visit Sonoma Wine Country, the Fairmont of San Jose, Revolution Moto, Hilton Sonoma Wine Country, Atlas Peak, Clif Family Winery & Farm, Napa Valley Cooking School, Franciscan Estate, Trefethen Family Vineyards, Getaway Adventures, Farmhouse Inn and Restaurant, Castello di Amorosso, Bartholomew Park Winery, Napa Valley Vintners, Schug Carneros Estate, Michael Mondavi Family Estate, Frank Family Vineyards, Whetstone Wine Cellars, Vintner's Collective, Highway 12 Vineyards & Winery, Larson Family Winery, Napa Valley Film Festival
The next Hospitality Symposium will be in March 2015 - our 10th Anniversary!Napa Valley College's Hospitality Institute is committed to enhancing and expanding the training resources available to Napa Valley’s wine and hospitality related businesses. It is our goal to improve the skills of Napa Valley’s labor force and enhance the tourist experience.